Thursday, October 18, 2007

Listy McList Pants

My day in list form:

woke
picked up my wallet from the movie theater
got a tasty smoothie
smiled
cleaned the junk out of my car
made a 2 new logos and listed one of them
shaved
showered
imported video
finished a work flyer
brought someone food
smiled
videoed a ground breaking ceremony at work
went to Little G's football game
won a guru point
went for an hour bike ride
smiled
made grilled cheese and tomato soup
smiled
watched Chuck (the show just gets better and better)
smiled
watched some Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi
started editing some video
called Mark and we synced my laptop to my pc-file sharing to come-thanks Mark-O
smiled
listened to the new Jimmy Eat World album (????)
soaked my toe
finished video editing
labled mini dv tapes
listed what was on them (much much needed)
listened to old Jimmy Eat World album (!!!!!)
smiled

Things I will do soon:
work on about 7 video projects - all due next week
eat cereal
smile
find time to get to MD's for NHL 08
watch the wing game (go Zetterberg! go Owls!)

Thank You for reading, now please smile!

No comments: