Monday, October 29, 2007

Not fit for sheering.

Friday night was a good time. Met up with Shely and went to a Halloween party. It was a group of Melly’s friends and it was fun. I wish we hung with that group more often and maybe we will, maybe.

I worked Saturday, tournament, and it was really slow but fun. Got to hang out with Ryan and talked with a girl I hadn’t seen in a couple years. If I knew how to close I might of gotten a date with her.

Saturday evening The Oak house and others came over to play some Mario Party. It was a good time, calm but that was a decent change from the past few Saturdays. Looking forward to this weekend, however. Received a call from my r****** sister. HA! HA! HA!

Worked Sunday, easy again. Watched the Lions win. Went out to The Oak for Spaghetti Sunday and wrestling ppv. Listened to MD put together the best verbal assault on a customer service worker ever. It was radical. Then when the wrestling on tv was done, the action in the trunk of The Oak was just beginning. Video will explain the rest. Wings win as well.

Overall it was a great weekend. My toe hurts but is healing and I am so so so so so dumb for waiting so long to get it taken care of. I have a busy week ahead of me but I think I’d rather have that than nothing to do. Weird.

3 comments:

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethany said...

You close the deal with a girl by saying, would you like to meet up for lunch or something sometime? And if she says yes, you say, I'll call you, and put her number in the phone. And then, and this is the most important part, you call her. Or text her I suppose, but a call is nicer. And you don't wait a week. Or five months as is the tradition in our family. If you really like her, can I take you out sometime, will really get your point across. Also, there wasn't a sheep in your post, I was disappointed. What's with the misleading title?

Adam J. said...

The sheep is not fit for sheering but it is fit for sharing. Its from this bit I heard on WXYT sports station. It is hirlarious. If you go to wxyt.com and click listen live, they may very well roll the clip during commercials.