Thursday, September 27, 2007

I love TV!

This week is premier week, for most shows anyway. Lost doesn't start until Jan. Here are a few things I watched so far. All NBC.

Chuck
Stars Kip from Less Than Perfect. This was a really funny show. He saw a bunch of crazy subliminal messages about government secrets and now a hot blond girl is going to protect him.
Looking forward to the banter between he and his best buddy. Plus his sister is hot.

Heroes
I'm re-watching last season and watching the new season. The first episode was good but more will be better. I think my favorite story line is Peter and Nathan because I like the brother being there for his brother. And Peter is sweet with his Rogue capabilities.

Bionic Women
The scene with the evil OG Bionic Women was sweet. The whole Timeout thing was dramatic and well done. Looking forward to more scenes like that. And no offense because, I'm not the hottest human alive, but couldn't they of casted a little hotter Bionic Women, one who looks like she sleeps and didn't just leave sparing round De La Hoya? Just sayin.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

You're brave to be watching new shows. I decided not to because I don't want to have to say goodbye when they cancel a show I like.

I love tv too.

Anonymous said...

Are you planning to watch Pushing Daisies? I'm really excited about it.

And BigShots was pretty good, it's Desperate Housewives, but for men.


~Marissa

Bethany said...

have you seen this, http://play.blogger.com? I think you'd like it.