Sunday, September 9, 2007

Wicky Wicky Wild Wild

Friday morning started with Wake Up Midland which is where we debuted the video I put together last week. It was really early for this guy but it went super well. I think the business owners there liked it and I hope it brings some sponsorships to the Tennis Center.

Friday night was fun at MD's. PW was pretty messed up and hilarious. Spent the night on the floor because of his allergies he did. Good times.

Saturday afternoon was the surprise party for my parents 40th Wedding Anniversary. They were very surprised. The venue was great, lots of relatives were able to come. The slideshow was entertaining. I got to play dj. I cried a little. I'm pretty emotional when it comes to mom and dad. I'd like to thank my brother and sisters for doing such a great job on Saturday.

After the lunch-in I went to mass with the rents and B&B. I was really tired but glad I did and it's something I am going to do more often.

Went back to MD's Saturday night, received a fun phone call from T-Dawg in Meijer, and PW signed me up on Jellyfish.

Sunday morning woke up early again and went with the family to the Detroit Tiger game. (ps. resmer if you happen to read this sorry I didn't call, got wrapped up with the fam)

So now I'm finally home and happy to be. Watching the Lions game, currently at half time. Life is good, but I wish I had sloppy joes and mashed potatoes.

ps. can't wait for redwing training camp Saturday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've heard of this jellyfish business. Sounds interesting. I've been buying a lot of board games from tanga.com, which is a deal-of-the-day type site, so I've avoided Jellyfish because it sounds like something that would make me buy more stuff that I don't need. Does sound entertaining though....