Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunshine is revolving around a small daisy flower on the side of a country dirt road.

My thumb is doing ok. Like it still hurts but I can move it and basically it feels better everyday. I'm still not ready to play vball, which makes me pretty sad because tomorrow is suppose to be beautiful. I am going to get on my bike tomorrow, debating a very early ride to get the blood pumping for my first Monday off. I'm looking forward to having Mondays off. According to weather.com sunrise tomorrow is at 5:55 am, maybe I'll make breakfast for the sun.

Today was my Grandma's 80th B-Day party. It was really nice catching up with cousins and spending time with family.

This might end up being a really busy week at the Tennis Center working on a video project. More to come about that. In the end, its a big oppurtunity.

I've got a lot of things piling up on my to do plate. Gonna have to buckle down and pull an all nighter tomorrow night, or something close to it. I better start a list!

1 comment:

SA said...

yea adam is starting a list!!! I love lists....lol