Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Broken thumb?

Well, if it isn't broken, it's for sure swollen and hurting!!! Someone come make me eggs!

I landed on it yesterday playing volleyball and now it's twice its size. Good news is that I can bend it more than I could last night. I'm figuring not much reason to pay for the Doc bills. As Tommy would say, they are not gonna do anything for it anyway.

I'm working on my resume and cover letter. Its tough but I'm treating it as a rough draft and then hoping some work professionals will help me fix it up.

4 comments:

angie said...

poor thumb. maybe kevin can look at it. it seems he was right on about donna's knee. could be dislocated--in that case a dr visit is needed. did you get me message about soccer/tennis? what is that?

Bethany said...

How's the thumb? Fall off yet?

Adam J. said...

no just swollen and sore

Whitney said...

I'm, like, really good at resumes.