Tuesday, June 16, 2009

B-I-N-G-0!......69 hahahahahaha

I went to the bingo with Dino the Sistersaurs, Ma and Tommy. We all bingoed (word?), so that was sweet. Ma is lucky!

I did get up early this morning and rode my bike out to the Chippewa Nature Center. Didn't really do anything there, it was just a good destination. I listened to nature for bit and then watched the early mornin dew turn into this wicked mist. It was cool and I need to put a bag on my bike to easily carry my digital camera. Maybe BeppyCat can make me one. SA has been part of my inspiration to get back on my bike, thanks SA!

I may have seen a badger today, or possibly a really big house cat. It was hard to tell.

I took a 40 min power nap on my couch in the sun like a cat. It was amazing!

So I'm currently reinstalling Final Cut. It says its gonna take 7hrs!!! Not to sure about this because I need to change disks. Gross!

No comments: