Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It happened today...

in a way that is familiar to theses eyes.
I was given one of those accidental signs.
And its a reminder of glutenous actions.
It is now a dirty memento.
I know I'm not alone, I know this.
I fight it and I go so back and forth,
it scares me clinically.
But who isn't worried about their own sanity sometimes?
Who doesn't flip flop like a dying fish now and again?

I realize the statement in my head is true,
it causes me to fight out loud,
but truly nothing can stop me.
I'm fighting shit that isn't worth it.
Acceptance, Acceptance, Acceptance
It is key.
Weak is the person who doesn't adapt.
Worthless is the person who doesn't ask questions,
argue, or fight.
To roll over and die is pathetic.
Only so many honestly deserve pity.
Get over it. Get over it.
I'm over it.
I'm back!

No comments: