Monday, February 5, 2007

"Tearin' what I wanna do to pieces"

Had another strong weekend. These are a few of the things that were accomplished.

Went to a movie with the guys. Good to see and spend time with Shelson. It had been way to long since I had stepped into the theater. Watched Sarah B. get a bit intoxicated for her B-Day. It was a good time.

Finished watching Season One of Scrubs with Matt Dude and PW. Looking forward to Season Two.

Worked the first three days of my twelve days in a row streak. So far it hasn't been uber busy, but tomorrow is gonna be crazy for sure. Bev rocks!

Came home Sunday to a clean APT thanks to my weekend roomates Matt Dude and PW. Thanks again. Drank way to much pop, and when I say pop I mean pop. Super Bowl was entertaining. I want more Gaffigan and Siera Mist commercials.

Now I'm going to catch up on some much needed sleep.

I'm outie

2 comments:

Bethany said...

It's the beard comb-over, isn't it?

Adam J. said...

well it does make me question your decision making skills.