Sunday, February 11, 2007

Almost done...

...my weekend inside of the week is almost here and I can't wait.

I've worked 11 days straight and I not complaining or anything, I'm just ready, really ready for tomorrow 1pm to arrive.

I am going to watch the wing game tonight and just relax. Nice. I only slept like three or fours last night. All of the sugar from the peanut butter cookies I made had my head rolling like I had taken some X and went to a rave. Does anyone have any extra glow sticks and knee pads?

ps - I want to buy a new bike this spring, and i want to ride the damn thing til my legs fall off. Yep, that's what I want right now. Maybe some tuna casserole as well.

4 comments:

PolishWonder said...

You can ride the rail trail with me if ya want!!!

PS-
Please use some commas next time you write. It was hard to read until i put some imaginary commas in your post.

Adam J. said...

yes dude, we will totally be riding the rail trail this spring. Notice I don't say summer, because right now, I plan on getting out there as quick as possible.

PolishWonder said...

dude if i had a mountain bike rather than a road bike, i prolly would be out there now. But skinny tires make for falls.

Anonymous said...

I am with ya there on the bike riding. I have a bike that I have rode lik 3 times. Definetly need to break it in.

Also, I have glowsticks in the car as we speak. Just say the word..