Monday, January 22, 2007

A Generation of Ketchup Wasting Children

I should be sleeping but I need to get this out of my head.

I was replaying what I did today, which wasn’t very hard due thee fact I didn’t do much of anything. However I did remember a conversation I had with Matt Dude at Big Boy.

Matt Dude he always puts to much ketchup on his hash browns or whatever he had on his plate. I said it is because we come from a wasteful generation. That we don’t think about how much ketchup we use because if want more we just stop the waitress and request. She then brings us more and we did nothing to deserve it. Now I know this might have really been a stretch to get to from the comment he made, but I really think its true.


We waste ketchup because,, at no point in my life anyway, did I have to go without it. If we didn’t have any when making burgers the answer was simple, head down to THE CORNER n’ get some more. (Doesn’t everyone have a CORNER by the way? Serious, if someone in you family said they just got back from THE CORNER you knew exactly where they meant. It might not be the nearest CORNER and it might even be on a CORNER at all but that is what it’s called.)

So in closing, Matt Dude wastes ketchup but it isn’t his fault because we as a generation take things for granted.

6 comments:

PolishWonder said...

Dont be his enabler adam!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow what did i miss by not comming to midland yesterday??? also are we doing heros tomorrow??? and my boys maybe let me know....

Unknown said...

Hey did you ever have to eat your extra ketchup with a spoon at St. Mikes? I remember that if you had too much wasted ketchup on your plate, the lunch ladies would make you eat it with a spoon. True story, but gross.

Matt said...

Dude, I have never traveled to "the corner" ever in my life, or heard it mentioned. In fact it was always referred to as simply "Crump"

Anonymous said...

I have so many old hippy hugging teachers that if I don't print things out double-sided my conscience whacks me hard on the head.

He should have been using bbq.

-Whit

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've never said "the corner" either, but I'm assuming that your "corner" was Teeters, so that makes sense for you guys to call it that.