Saturday, January 13, 2007

Finch

I live Cell Block 423 on the west side of town. My name is Adam Joe Salgat. I am 23 years old. I believe in taking care of my body, generally. I eat a balance diet of sugary cereal and not so sugary cereal. Sometimes - I combine them.

I workout here and there, while occasionally doing pushups - I can do at least 13, girly style. I shower every morning. First I use a facial scrub that is instead to be used before one shaves. Then I wash my hair with Sauvé for men shampoo. Then a very moisturizing body wash made by Target - it compares to Dial, I've checked.

Do you like 30 Seconds to Mars? Did you know that even though Jared Leto, the lead singer, moved to LA to start the band but first became a teen heart throb on My So Called Life? The song The Kill is about going insane. Its a great song, just a great song.

I am Adam Joe Salgat and Adam Joe - is going to kill you.

(Please note that is this makes no sense to you, watch the movie American Psycho. that is what I did tonight. It was good. Interesting ending, but still good. Strong narration and well written.)

4 comments:

Matt said...

So whats with the title of this post?

Adam J. said...

it is a name of a band, i was listening to their song, what it means to burn, i liked the name so i just threw it up there.

i trouble with titles sometimes

PolishWonder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PolishWonder said...

Possible Compound Moto

I waive my right to silence, here's the statement that I'll sign:
I do confess to feedin bears. Is it so wrong,I hope I never make parole from Cell Block ___.

In your case it would be 423.