Monday, January 29, 2007

Bring the warriors, bring on the main course!

So yeah, had a good weekend.

This is how I was woken up Sunday:

"Dude," said Matt. Short pause. "Dude," he repeated. I responded with "What?" He answered me with "IHOP". That's really all he needed to say.

IHOP was great! It felt really good to eat some super tastey breakfast food.

Just letting anyone who reads this know that next week I may be a bit out of touch. We have the Dow Corning Tennis Classic at the MCTC next week so I will be sleeping at work, well almost.

Still looking for the chisel. Can't seem to retrieve it. Its lost somewhere in my chest.

Going to the play this Friday, most likely anyway.

"I made poopy in my bed and put it on the TV." - Scrubs

ps Whitney, I love that you are leaving me comments, but I have no means of getting in touch with you and frankly, it’d be nice if I did.
adamjsalgat@gmail.com, what’s your's lady?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so im just wondering....how did you get that pic of liz's boobs??? that was definitely on eric's camera...im confused??

Anonymous said...

wlsauve@mtu.edu =)