Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday

So I finished a little project for someone at the tennis center. I hope she and her family like it.

Ran around getting alot of little things done, such as returning pants i wore for a weekend, new driver license, and returning an old school antenna I used for a month. Can I go to jail for this? I had my receipts ... anyway, I then got a smoothie which I LOVE! Very Beery Smoothie, so good.

Even though I got quite a bit done, there is still lots to do. Another quick tennis center project, preparing for tomorrows shoot at the community center, the dirty dishes in the sink, pooping, putting together Mom's MP3 player, pooping, and going to movie with Greg.

For the most part I really like being busy, it helps me cherish free time and sleeping in.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

It was a very beery smoothie? Or a very berry smoothie? Cause beer smoothie sounds gross.

Ma has an mp3 player?

Adam J. said...

berry, my bad.

and as right now, no she doesn't i'm still workin on putting music on it.