Thursday, January 10, 2008

Maple Shutters

I've been pretty busy with work and general friend time. My life has changed quite a bit in the last year/six months. I plan out almost every day of the week. I know what I am or 'should' be doing days ahead of time. In some ways I like that very much, in other ways I miss the spontaneity of never having a plan. Conquesting on Monday with PW to Vasser was great!

Tony Romo is bangin Jessica Simpson, wowzers.

I better start getting ready for work. Got to do some S's.

Planning
write it down
write it in stone
i've got plans
plans from morn til night
from eyes open til eyes shut
write it down
write it in sand
let elements change my days
water will clear my afternoon
wind will guide me

1 comment:

Alison said...

I wish I could plan out my free time. I waste so much of it, especially my weekends. I'm not sure what all important things I should be doing, but I'm pretty sure there's some way to make better use of my time.