Sunday, December 23, 2007

Skyline

It’s a skyline worth looking for. It is worth writing about, and today it’s worth every word from my mouth. Looks like a half moon until the streaming deep blue gray clouds reveal it’s as full as a new mothers heart. The moon tonight reflects my feelings towards love. I’m full of love. I’m lost in this feeling and right now it fills my ears. “Love is what I got” and this was no accident. This is a sign, a symbol, a reminder, to have faith, and caress this moment and conceal this love from empty, solitary mornings.

And like the moon I’m full. I’m of energy to fulfill goals laid out before me. They aren’t simple, and the pressure will cause nausea. The deadline will cause sleep deprivation. But it is worth it just like the skyline.

This skyline is worth comparing myself too. I am full of myself. I can be this person I am today, everyday, if I conceal this love and power myself with deadlines. “Today is the greatest day I’ve ever known”

No comments: